Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
248948343 30/8/2015 13:38
kunal2015 Junior
Contacts are not showing which are backed up by google.. Help

2489Reply

sabesian Super Moderator 6/9/2015 21:27
Edited by sabesian at Sep 06 2015 21:30
Hi!!! Sorry for the issue you are facing with your m2 note ; I have tested it ,and did not find any problem with the contact sync.
Please make sure that you are running the latest firmware on your m2 note - http://inforum.meizu.com/thread-281-1-1.html
If you are running the firmware or updating to the latest firmware doesn't fix your problem  please update the gmail and play service to the latest version.
I hope it fixes your issues.
sameekhan replied at Sep 06 2015 20:39
Its not working at all. I dont know but this is a very simple process in every android and other OS  ...
same problem on.my M2...with fly me. suddenly all my contacts dissapeared even when all sync

This willl help,
1) Click on Security on the home screen.

2) Make sure that all Google services have been allowed auto launch.

Come out of the screen once all confirmed.

3) Click Settings, Accounts, Other Accounts at botttom, click Google account, make sure that Contacts has been ticked.

4) Click sync right at the bottom.

Once done, Click on phone and contacts. Check that all contacts are there.

I had the same problem with contacts not appearing. Everything working properly now.

regards,

Bhav

Had the same problem, I don't know what it is, but it got better after a while.
Though I had it with Flyme 5, but never on any 4.5 or 4.

Anyway, give it some time.

Guest 115.166.61.x replied at Nov 01 2015 17:40
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Gearbest
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.4A
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Gearbest
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.4A
- Google Play Latest Version 5.10.30
- Google is on 'Sync Is On'

Contacts not visible once I open the Meizu phone icon. HOwever, when I start typing a number directly, the name/number appears.

At times, it takes upto 5 minutes for the contacts to display while opening the phone icon. At times, the caller ID does not reflect for incoming calls and takes up to 15 seconds to reflect.
Can this be fixed please? Quite upset with this problem...
用户89231116 Junior 15/9/2015 15:21
Same issue with me
- Meizu M2 Note bought from Amazon
- Flyme Latest version updated 4.5.1|
- Google Play Latest Version 5.8.8
- Google is on 'Sync Is On' as shown above

Contacts not visible once I open the Meizu phone icon. This is for the person icon/search icon. When I hit dialpad and start typing a number directly, the name/number appears.

At times, it takes upto 5 minutes for the contacts to display while opening the phone icon. Is it fetching the google contact list real time? This data doesn't seem to be getting cached on phone.

At times, the caller ID does not reflect for incoming calls and takes up to 15 seconds to reflect.

Looks like a google contact sync issue.

Can this be fixed please? Not sustainable in case of emergencies where you have to call for help

sabesian Super Moderator 30/8/2015 14:29
Edited by sabesian at Aug 30 2015 19:48

Hi!!Make sure google sync is turned on and you are using correct google account .
can you please tell us which meizu phone  you are using? m1 note , m2 note or mx5 ?( option available under account section in setting menu)
setting ---------->account--------->other accounts S50830-143314.jpg

古基 Junior 30/8/2015 19:26
settings——accounts——other accounts
sameekhan Junior 6/9/2015 20:39
Its not working at all. I dont know but this is a very simple process in every android and other OS also but not possible with Meizu M2 Note.
I dont want to intall any third party app for this.
Really I dont understand why there is no way you can sync gmail contacts with this device.
damato Meizu Fans' Moderator 7/9/2015 11:42
Also, besides making sure you are using a correct google account and you have turned your sync switch on, check and make sure you have given the google services the Internet access and connection permission it needs. And if the problem still exists, follow Sabesian's advice.
Adoshi Junior 9/9/2015 16:14
I was facing the same contacts sync issue. However as suggested in this thread, I did a system upgrade which was useful to resolve this issue. However now other problems are coming up like the slide-up to open multitask bar is not working.

Can somebody help to resolve this please?

LovelyPink Super Moderator 11/9/2015 11:16
Hi Adoshi! Would you please restart your phone to see if the problem can be resolved?
Adoshi replied at Sep 09 2015 16:14
I was facing the same contacts sync issue. However as suggested in this thread, I did a system upgra ...
damato Meizu Fans' Moderator 11/9/2015 16:49
Or try killing all the background Apps.
Adoshi Junior 15/9/2015 13:30
Have restarted too many times and yet facing the issue. Anybody else is facing the same?

LovelyPink replied at Sep 11 2015 11:16
Hi Adoshi! Would you please restart your phone to see if the problem can be resolved?
Advanced Mode
Security code Renew code