Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
242303 28/11/2015 06:51 From the mobile phone
Ashu456 Member
My meizu m2 is not able to receive via Bluetooth from some mobiles like Samsung Tizen Z1.Although it easily pairs with them and can send files.  
And also they have Bluetooth 4.0 same as m2.  

24Reply

sabesian Super Moderator 28/11/2015 11:21
Edited by sabesian at Nov 28 2015 11:24

Hi,thanks for writting in
make sure that there is no issue with the devices from which you are sending files .It seems that Meizu M2 does not have any issues/problems as you have mentioned that the compaitbility issue is only arising with some mobiles  . Still follow the troubleshoot given below -make sure that you are not ignoring the bluetooth notification pop up .
make sure to Pair both the both phones .
Try restarting the phone .
If the above suggestions don't help -  
Factory reset your device and then upgrade to Indian firmware . After upgrading to the latest firmware make sure to factory reset once again .
To download latest (Indian)firmware for your device , head over here - http://www.flyme.cn/in/firmware.html

Make sure to read  and follow the instruction provided ,"  [Check update procedures and notes] "which is located below the download button .

To factory reset your device -
Go to settings ----> about phone ----> storage-----> factory data reset---->tick both options ----> start cleaning

Hello, Please try what Sabesian has stated above. if that doesn't work tell us here in the forum we would try to get it solved as soon as possible.

A Crazy Meizu Fan,
Aditya Goenka

Ashu456 Member 28/11/2015 14:06 From the mobile phone
Thanku for the help.  Altough its still not working.  
Can u tell me if m2 will work well with fitness bands like Mi Band or Fitbit Bands?
sabesian replied at Nov 28 2015 11:21
Hi,thanks for writting in
make sure that there is no issue with the devices from which you are sendi ...
sabesian Super Moderator 28/11/2015 14:40
Hi, I have tried replicating the issue , but could not replicate it .Make sure that Meizu M2 has enough memory to receive the file .
Can you please metions the steps to replicate the issue ? are you sendingg large files to Meizu M2 ?
In case you are sending large files - go to notification there should be an hotspot option . Click it .  Your meizu m2 should receive file now .
Sometimes your hotspot may connect to different wifi .
Meizu M2 should not have any problem connection to device so long as it supports bluetooth 4.0 .
Please feel free to post any query / discussion / suggestion over our forum
Ashu456 replied at Nov 28 2015 14:06
Thanku for the help.  Altough its still not working.  
Can u tell me if m2 will work well with fitne ...
Ashu456 Member 28/11/2015 18:32 From the mobile phone
Edited by Ashu456 at Nov 28 2015 18:39
I have no problem with space n no matter how small the file are i am not able to receive.
N m saying about Bluetooth.  Wifi direct works fine n i receive widout any problems.

When i try to send a picture or song via Bluetooth to my m2 i m not able to receive.
I do normal steps as selecting the file and using share option.  N then select Bluetooth from there and search for nearby devices.
But m2 doesn't shows up in nearby devices altough its paired and set to discoverable.

One thing i would like to mention that all the mobiles which show this issue with m2 are not android os altough they have Bluetooth 4.0.Can this be the issue?
sabesian replied at Nov 28 2015 14:40
Hi, I have tried replicating the issue , but could not replicate it .Make sure that Meizu M2 has eno ...
ultrametric Senior Member 28/11/2015 19:08
It should not be an issue, if the other devices aren't based on Android.

If that's your problem, call it a major bug!

But there are a lot of possible solutions, and possible error sources. You will have to describe your problem better. Like really get into detail.

e.g. firmware you are on, if you rooted the phone before, right now, or so.. and be honest!
what application you use to sent the file, what are your security settings and so on...
Ashu456 replied at Nov 28 2015 14:02
I have no problem with space n no matter how small the file are i am not able to receive.
N m sayin ...
Ashu456 Member 28/11/2015 19:14 From the mobile phone
Edited by Ashu456 at Nov 28 2015 19:15
Rooting and all are too complicated for me to use.  I m just a normal user.  
I am not able to receive specifically from Samsung tizen os mobiles n nokia x series mobiles.  
No apps used.  I do it as normal people do by Bluetooth. Select the pic then select share and then the other phones searchs for nearby devices and m2 doesn't shows up.
M2 is paired and set to discoverable
ultrametric replied at Nov 28 2015 19:08
It should not be an issue, if the other devices aren't based on Android.

If that's your problem, c ...
sabesian Super Moderator 28/11/2015 19:29
Hi, if you have already paired the device then it won't appear under available device . It will only appear under paired device .
You can send file to the paired device if it does not work un-pair the meizu m2 and try again.

Is Meizu m2 only -not- visible when sending file or is it only when searching through bluetooth under settings ?

Ashu456 replied at Nov 28 2015 19:14
Rooting and all are too complicated for me to use.  I m just a normal user.  
I am not able to recei ...
Ashu456 Member 28/11/2015 19:30 From the mobile phone
Edited by Ashu456 at Nov 28 2015 19:35
Its only not visible while sending. Otherwise its there i can easily send other mobiles files.
sabesian replied at Nov 28 2015 19:29
Hi, if you have already paired the device then it won't appear under available device . It will only ...
Advanced Mode
Security code Renew code