Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
261931 10/12/2015 09:02 From the mobile phone
TechFreak Junior
Dear....  My New M2 Is taking 3 to 4 Hrs to Charge From 20 To 100. In Between it strucks at 80 %. Again i have to remove the charher cable and put it again.
Please provide assistance...

26Reply

Please use the Indian firmware. And while flashing please clear data. This might solve your problem.

A Crazy Meizu Fan,
Aditya Goenka

Build number:Flyme OS 4.5.3I

I think I am already on the Indian Frimware..  isn't it?
sabesian Super Moderator 10/12/2015 16:52
Hi, thanks for writting in

it is a software bug and will be adressed in future updates.Please fllow the instructions provided below for possible fix.

Factory reset your device and then upgrade to Indian firmware . After upgrading to the latest firmware make sure to factory reset once again .
To download latest (Indian)firmware for your device , head over here - http://www.flyme.cn/in/firmware.html

Make sure to read  and follow the instruction provided ,"  [Check update procedures and notes] "which is located below the download button .

To factory reset your device -
Go to settings ----> about phone ----> storage-----> factory data reset---->tick both options ----> start cleaning

Be noted that factory data reset will wipe all of your data ; in case you have any important file please do create backup over PC .

sabesian Super Moderator 10/12/2015 16:54
Hi, do you have flyme account option under account section in settings ?

Also fully discharge your battery then recharge it from 0 to 100%.

Guest 103.242.155.x replied at Dec 10 2015 13:16
Build number:Flyme OS 4.5.3I

I think I am already on the Indian Frimware..  isn't it?
No flyme account under settings...
sabesian replied at Dec 10 2015 16:54

Also fully discharge your  ...
TechFreak Junior 10/12/2015 22:26 From the mobile phone
No Flyme acpunt under settings...
sabesian replied at Dec 10 2015 16:54

Also fully discharge your  ...
binita Member 10/12/2015 23:13
Indian firmware I guess .
TechFreak replied at Dec 10 2015 22:26
No Flyme acpunt under settings...
binita Member 10/12/2015 23:14
Most of M2 users are facing problem with battery indication so lets hope that they release a fix soon.
my phone meizu m2 mini taking charging so much time 1% take charging 20 min idnt know whtas prblm happining..... please help me
Advanced Mode
Security code Renew code