Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
2812726 1/7/2016 12:13
mzindia Administrator

Hello Folks!!

We want to thank our Meizu Fans in Mumbai for making Meizu Flyer Fan meet up a huge success.
Mumbaikars, you truly rock!!

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 12.03.54 PM.png

On 25th June, Tap Bar in Andheri West was chosen as a venue to meet all the Meizu Fans in Mumbai. The place had a nice decor and we knew it right away that this place would serve as a good platform for a perfect meet-up.

Before the event, thousands of Meizu Fans participated in an online contest executed via Meizu’s Facebook page to select the lucky few who would get a chance to meet us in person in Mumbai. After an overwhelming response we got from the contest, we chose 50 fans who would get a chance to interact with the Meizu team directly.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 12.00.54 PM.png

After a short presentation explained by our team about Meizu as a brand and its OS Flyme, a couple of games and a Q/A round with exciting goodies and lip smacking dishes with drinks, really got the fans excited. The most interesting part of this meet up was yet to come. 2 “Super Fans” were selected by the fans there in the venue itself who would control Meizu’s Mumbai Facebook Fan page along with all access pass to all the Meizu Events pan India.

These Super Fans also get a straight hotline to engage directly with Meizu India team to get first hand latest information about the company. Meizu is known for its high fan engagement activities and such online contests enable company to understand their fans better. These online contests also let fans share their feedback.

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 12.02.52 PM.png

Following Mumbai Fan Meet up, Meizu is gearing up to visit more cities such as Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad etc. in the coming months with an aim to reach out to their millions of fans present across India.

Once again we thank the Mumbaikars and all our dear fans for making this event a grand success!!

28Reply

Dear Meizu,

I have bought your m3 note with great expectations but got to say it has been a very bad service from your side till now as the handset's motherboard was faulty and also now the support at the service centre is pathetic.

Please make customer as your first priority if you want a bite of success in India.

My handset IMEI Code is 869921020140486.

i have been waiting for meizu m3 note sliver color for around 2 months . how much more do i have to wait . please someone tell me .
meizu m2 note how to update marshmallow verson
Dear Sir,
I have been waiting for meizu m3 note silver /Gray color for around 2 months . how much more do i have to wait . please someone tell me .

using mx5 waiting for mx6.........Iam ultimate meizu fan...from hyderabad ...Raj kishore
I am waiting for meizu m3 note. Please tell me anyone
hii sir my meizu m2 mobile is locked how to unlock it i forgot the password
when is the bangalore leg happening....
i am waiting meizu e and meizu max
Hi buddies.
Am encountering a problem with vault password.
I forgot that nd any one could help me out.
How to
Deactivate  the vault with a new password.
Thank u.
Advanced Mode
Security code Renew code